'improve your footprint'
Technical SEO isn't optional anymore. To succeed in a competitive environment, you need to make sure that your tech stack is an asset, not a burden.
Technical SEO is responsible for determining whether the implementation of a website is reducing the organic search traffic coming to that site, & then fixing those implementation problems. A technical audit uncovers such issues.
Common Client Mistake
"Lee, can we focus on content optimisation first & then come back to the technical optimisations later?" No.
Let me put this another way...
Mechanic: "Your gearbox is on its last legs; you'll need to replace it to be able to change gears."
Client: "Okay, is there any chance we can just focus on painting the car first, so it looks nice?"
Yes, content is important but so is...
- User experience
- Improving the overall quality of your website
- Fixing broken links
- Taking control of your redirects
- Resolving navigation issues
- Improving META data & much more.
One thing I always say:
If you don't invest the time in making your website better for your users. Don't expect your users to invest their time on your website.
Technical SEO Audit Process
I have a tried-and-tested technical SEO audit that I use to optimise my client's websites. There's simply nothing that can compete with an experienced industry professional when it comes to optimising your site's performance.
SEO Audit Reviews:
- Site accessibility
- Google indexing issues
- Keyword usage & relevance
- Correct keyword mapping & page optimisation
- Image optimisation & keyword tagging
- Optimise all Meta Data with targeted keywords
- Quality of the content & duplication issues
- Canonical Tag recommendations
- Redirect audit
- Page speed improvements
- Optimise Geo-location pages for Local SEO
- Mobile responsiveness & usage
- Code review & recommendations
- Implement Schema mark-up
- + all other technical SEO issues that I always seem to uncover!
Don't take my word for it?
"Lee's passionately committed & extremely talented. I have found him to be results-driven. Dealing with Lee was great fun; there is no smoke & mirrors rather a professional, competent, friendly business approach with the most refreshing 'can do' attitude that made it a pleasure to do business with him."
"Lee's been looking after our website marketing & strategy for the last eight months & I'm very impressed with the work he's carried out for us & his enthusiasm to make our site a success. I'd thoroughly recommend using Lee to help with any digital marketing needs you may have."
Fine Controls Ltd